Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Let the Renovations Begin!

Let the Renovations begin! As you all know, Jonathan and I have purchased a new townhome. We are excited to finally have posession of the place, but now we have to do renovations. We started to gut our new home on Friday. Jonathan has never done any "handyman" work before, but I'm amazed at how much work he had done. Before the end of the day, Jonathan and Rob had the carpets ripped out and the walls puttied. As you can see by the pictures, the two guys were mighty tired. Good job you two!
On the Saturday, Jonathan, Rob and I started to do some painting. Boy was that a job to do! Painting the trim isn't easy, but the hardest part of painting was the ceiling, I'm surprised that Jonathan and Rob don't have a sore neck. But that's what Advil is for.


Jonathan hard at work!













We had a lot accomplished in these last few days. Stay tuned for more pics our home renovations. The paint on the walls looks fabulous!













On a side note, Jonathan and I, along with my sister, Tyler, Abby and my Dad, heard the first sounds of laughter from Katarina. Just thinking about it makes us smile!

1 comment:

kkyee said...

You guys are doing an awesome job with the renovations! Soon I'll have to call upon your man to come fix my house. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.