e pics of Katarina up here, but I thought I'd write a little something about our current home renovations. Jonathan's entire vacation was spent ripping out carpets, painting and sweating. With the help of Rob (Bonita's husband), a lot has been done. We've finished painting all three bedrooms, the living room, dining room, hallway and den. Now we have the task, or more like I have the task of touching up the trim and walls, painting the kitchen and all three bathrooms. How exciting is that going to be? Actually I don't mind, it'll just take a little time. Oh home renovations, what fun! But we're excited to see the finished project. And when it's all done, and we're moved in, we can say "HOME SWEET HOME."As you can see above,I am actually doing work! After all the work that Jonathan and Rob have done, I figured I should probably do something :-) Maybe I'll lose a few pounds of pre-pregnancy weight!

First layer of paint in our masterbedroom. A nice romantic green.

Katarina's Room, not quite complete but getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment