skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Broccoli...not so good!
I told you I don't like broccoli!
Mom! How many times do I have to tell you? Ha ha ha!
Okay, I tried the Broccoli, not so good. But Mommy and Daddy gave me the bowl to play with since I did give it a good try!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Home of the Mackeys
About Me
The Mackeys
A full-time mommy and loving it!
View my complete profile
Friends
Charlene and Scott - Ctik
Chris' and Cindy's Wonder Years
Kimmy - Staying Connected
Shannon - My Life
Tanya - The Wackie Saskie
The Lemieuxs
Toshiki
Tracey - Kaizen
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(21)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(11)
Home Sweet Home (Finally!)
Living Room
Dining Room
Broccoli...not so good!
A Swimming We Will Go...
Trick or Treat!
Eating Solids for the First Time
Play time with Daddy
My boyfriend's back....
Girlfriends are the Best!
Just Relaxing!
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment