Yes I know that Halloween has already come and gone, but I thought that I'd post these pics up of our adventures to the pumpkin patch. Well more pictures of us posing near the pumpkin patch. We decided to go on the weekend right before Halloween, it was fun for us and Katarina to go on a hay ride and sing along to the tunes. I'm trying to get her into singing :-) Unfortunately, because we picked a date so close to Halloween, there weren't any "nice" pumpkins in the actual patch, just mushed up ones. So to no avail we were disappointed, until the Pumpkin Princess waved her magic wand and gave all of us gigantic pumpkins. We ended up with 5 pumpkins, one for each of the adults. Jonathan and I took two home and my sister and Tyler took the other three. My sister drew the stencils and we carved away. Those who came to our door were impressed. I like to think that we did a good job! Jonathan and I had a good time handing out candy to the kids in our neighboorhood. I think that Jonathan was weirded out at the beginning because he was the "Dad" handing out candy, but he soon enjoyed it! It was cute to see all the costumes out there!Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Trick or Treat!
Yes I know that Halloween has already come and gone, but I thought that I'd post these pics up of our adventures to the pumpkin patch. Well more pictures of us posing near the pumpkin patch. We decided to go on the weekend right before Halloween, it was fun for us and Katarina to go on a hay ride and sing along to the tunes. I'm trying to get her into singing :-) Unfortunately, because we picked a date so close to Halloween, there weren't any "nice" pumpkins in the actual patch, just mushed up ones. So to no avail we were disappointed, until the Pumpkin Princess waved her magic wand and gave all of us gigantic pumpkins. We ended up with 5 pumpkins, one for each of the adults. Jonathan and I took two home and my sister and Tyler took the other three. My sister drew the stencils and we carved away. Those who came to our door were impressed. I like to think that we did a good job! Jonathan and I had a good time handing out candy to the kids in our neighboorhood. I think that Jonathan was weirded out at the beginning because he was the "Dad" handing out candy, but he soon enjoyed it! It was cute to see all the costumes out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment