Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Swimming We Will Go...

This past Tuesday, Katarina and I went to her very first swimming lesson. Jacqueline and I both enrolled Elle and Katarina into the Starfish level at the Minoru Aquatic center here in Richmond. Katarina, along with Elle enjoyed the water very much. It was nice to take Katarina to the same place that I went and took swimming lessons as a child. The pool hasn't changed much, so it felt the same as when I was 9 years old. We unfortunately didn't get to take any pictures because my mom doesn't know how to work the camera, and my sister was off at school. But maybe one of these days we'll be able to get some good pics. So stay tuned for more pics of Katarina and her chubby self in the bathing suit she got from Grandpa.

I'm trying to do the front stroke, can't you tell?

Miss Universe pagent, here I come!

1 comment:

kkyee said...

Swimming is a great idea! She'll be much more comfortable with water sports when she gets older.